Are you still on the fence about dedicating a portion of your 2022 marketing budget to video?
While our team continues to see the benefits of video for fresh produce brands based on the client metrics we review each month, there is also no shortage of data online that supports an investment in this marketing tool. Video is proving effective in achieving brand awareness, social media engagement, website visits and sales conversions. We've compiled 10 stats that we believe underscore the need for video in your marketing portfolio.
10 Video Stats to Know in 2022
1. Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
2. According to the Renderforest survey, 78% of businesses got more traffic to their website after using videos. (Renderforest)
3. 66% of people said they’d prefer to watch a short video to learn about a product or service. 18% would rather read a text-based article, website, or post. (Elite Content Marketer)
4. The number one way customers are moving from discovering a brand to purchasing its products is video ads. (Animoto)
5. Video generates more engagement than any other content type on Instagram. (Mention)
6. A 2019 study by Buffer found that videos generated 59% more engagement than other post types.
7. YouTube is the second most visited website in the world. (Hootsuite)
8. 94% of people watch explainer videos to understand a product or service better. (Renderforest)
9. In Q3 2020, 77% of 15-to-25-year-olds and 70% of 45-to-64-year-olds in the U.S. used YouTube. (Statista)
10. 70% of viewers bought from a brand after seeing content on YouTube. (Google Ads)
Have we convinced you yet?
If you're sold on the idea of video, but aren't sure where to start, let us help. We work with influencers on a monthly basis who have proven a fantastic resource for recipe videos and how-to videos. We also produce social media video content on a monthly basis for clients who've identified that need. If your interested in a longer, more highly produced company video, we can the capability to deliver that too. The bottom line is...don't let a lack of internal resources hold you back from harnessing the power of video for your brand in 2022. Lean in and let us take the reins for you.