Guest blog post by Mary Coppola, Senior Director, Marketing Communications United Fresh Produce Association
With the third annual BrandStorm™ just a few days away, now is the time to start your checklist for what you need to do before packing your suitcase for San Francisco.
- Download the app. The official BrandStorm app has everything you need to know about this year’s event! Create your own schedule, get to know the speakers, and get a grasp on the layout of the event in just one click.
- Join the conversation! Follow @unitedfresh and search #BrandStorm to join the social media conversation. Speakers are tweeting, posting, and sharing – engage directly before getting to meet them in person!
- See who’s attending. Produce marketers and solutions providers from across the country will be gathering at this year’s event – review the attendee list in advance and be prepared to make in impression, meet new contacts and leverage engagement opportunities. Know before you go!
- See who’s speaking. This year’s speaker lineup boasts talented marketers and communicators from a variety of industries. Gain an in-depth understanding of who you’ll be hearing from and see how their experience can help revolutionize your company’s marketing strategy.
- Check out the schedule. From general sessions lead by expert marketers and case studies where you’ll work in groups to solve real-life challenges, to breakout workshops where you get to select the topic you’re most interested in, and the small group conversations you’ll experience in the new X-Change sessions, expect two days jam-packed with marketing inspiration! Plan your strategy to make the most of your time.
- Get ready to explore San Francisco. BrandStorm is held in the home of innovation: San Francisco. It’s also a food mecca where delicacies and inspired dished from cultures all over the world can be found as you traverse neighborhoods. Plan your dining experience because two nights in this city can be a real treat!
In addition to these great tips from Mary, the DMA Solutions team would like to encourage everyone to be on the lookout for a recap of the sessions along with recommendations for how you can go home and take action with what you’ve learned! The recap will be available from United Fresh on 11/29/17, so keep an eye out. See you all there!