According to Cision, 93% of Americans plan to celebrate Halloween in 2022, which means marketers have a great opportunity to engage with shoppers in a fun and relatable way. However, in order for recipients to see your great and informational email copy, you’ll need an eye-catching subject line to stand out from all of the other content that will be flooding inboxes this time of year. We’ve rounded up 20 catchy, concise, and personal email subject lines for you to use this Halloween to capture your readers' attention!
20 Email Subject Lines for Halloween
- Trick Or TREAT Yourself To these Spooky Recipes!
- 5 Ways To Make This Halloween The Sweetest Yet… 🍬
- Want To Be The Ghost-est With The Mostest? 👻
- Berry Scary Treats For Trick-or-Treaters! 🍓
- Check Out These THRILLING Halloween Hosting Tips! 👀
- Be The “Mummy” Of The Year With These Tasty Treats! 🧟♀️
- These Spooky Starters Are The Ultimate Trick-or-Treat Fuel... 👻
- 🖤 Spook-tacular Discounts Inside! 🖤
- BOO! Did These Savings Scare You?
- 20 Pumpkin Smashing, Monster Mashing, Halloween Dinner Ideas Inside!👹
- Get In The Halloween Spirit 👻 With These Eerie-sistable Deals!
- These recipes will give them Pumpkin To Talk About… 😜🎃
- 5 Kid-Friendly Halloween Crafts To Make This Weekend!
- Looking For Some Scary Good Discounts This Halloween?
- Thrilling and Spine-Chilling Deals Just For BOO! 🧡
- These Halloween Hacks Will Definitely Come In "Candy!" 🍬
- Snag These Deals Before They Vanish! 🧛
- 👻These Halloween Appetizers Are To Die For! 👻
- 10 Healthy Halloween Recipes - Without Spooky Ingredients! 👀
- Scary Surprises To Serve At Your Spooky Soiree! 🧡🏚️
While these are fun examples to use on Halloween, we specialize in writing strategic email copy and subject lines for our clients each and every day and can help you too! If your open rates are struggling and you're looking to give your emails a boost, give us a call!
1Source: National Confectioner's Association