If there’s anything we’ve learned over the years about how to best serve our clients, it can be boiled down to one thing – creating efficiencies that save time and money. In today’s fast-paced and quickly evolving marketing climate, the days of having one single marketer on a team who is responsible for managing “it all” are long gone. Have I struck a chord? Read on…
You may have an internal marketing team that is ready to execute on behalf of your brand, but if there isn’t a foundation or strategy in place, they’re going to be shooting blind. This results in a lot of wasted time and money out of your precious marketing budget. The tools below will set the stage for future marketing success and give your team what they need to “run with it.” Here’s how we will be able to help you save time and money with foundational marketing projects that we can complete in 45 days or less:
Save Time and Money in 45 Days or Less With These Marketing Tools
1. Social Media Assessment & Content Plan
Who could have guessed nearly 20 years ago when Facebook launched to the public, that today, entire university programs would be dedicated to teaching students how to properly and effectively manage social media? Arguably the most content-heavy communications vehicle you utilize, we understand how overwhelming social media might feel – especially for those of you juggling multiple platforms. On top of that, inevitable, frequent platform changes can often feel like two steps back.
If you are committed to a maintaining a robust social media presence but find yourself uncertain about where to allocate your time, how to grow your community, or how to measure effectiveness, let us provide you with some much-needed insight through a Social Media Assessment and Content Plan.
This assessment and tool includes:
- A deep analysis of your current social audience and content across multiple platforms
- Strategic recommendations for who to target, and how to effectively communicate with them on each social platform
- Two months worth of social content that implements our proposed new strategy
- Tools to help you track your goals and budget
2. Website Audit & Improvement Plan
Your website may truly be your most important marketing asset. It’s the sales and communications tool that never sleeps and sets the tone for perception of your brand online.
If you want to maximize your website’s potential but aren’t sure how to optimize your website analytics, evaluate your current traffic, or establish your strategy and goals, let us give you lift-off with a Website Audit and Recommended Strategy. There is a strong chance that what may not be working for you now doesn’t require a costly website investment to correct, but rather a more cost-effective adjustment.
Your custom website audit and improvement plan will include:
- A deep dive into the analytics of your current site
- Page-by-page analysis, including proofreading, design/branding consistency, and quality assurance testing
- Strategic recommendations for functionality, content, images, design, calls-to-action, etc.
- Recommendations for additional traffic-driving efforts
- Thoughts on ways to improve your current website to avoid creating a new one, saving you tens of thousands in costs!
3. Press Release Writing, Distribution & Coverage Recap
Perhaps your company has not actively sought media coverage in the past, so the entire public relations process is outside of your comfort zone or expertise. Whether the issue lies in limited connections with publications or you don’t have the time to develop a newsworthy and attention-capturing press release, our Public Relations team can step in and fill the gap on any single press release need. We specialize in both industry-specific and national lifestyle media, and we know what story elements are most important to both audiences.
If you want to increase your brand’s credibility, improve your image, and share important company information, let us help with Press Release Creation, Distribution & Reporting.
Your press release support will include:
- Coordination with you to ensure the message is clearly communicated and aligns with your brand
- Final input and sign-off by you
- Distribution to nearly 275 trade media outlets and/or over the wire to reach national lifestyle media
- Follow up with a coverage recap
If you’re on a marketing team that has the internal resources to do the heavy lifting but need an outside perspective on where you could use a boost, perhaps this post was written just for you! Reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule a call to discuss.