If there's anything we've learned over the years about how to best serve our clients, it can be boiled down to one thing - creating efficiencies that save time and money. In today's fast-paced and quickly evolving marketing climate, the days of having one single marketer on a team that is responsible for managing "it all" is long gone. If you're feeling my heart melt for you, read on...
When we initially work with a company seeking to elevate their brand to people that consume fresh food, we usually start by taking care of the heavy lifting for the marketer in need by tackling specific projects to build a foundation from which we can build. We've shared the "how" we can do it below but truth be told, it's the "why we do it" that is what is intriguing to most.
We do this work for marketers because, sometimes simply serving as a partner that understands the dynamics of managing a brand in the fresh food industry and having empathy for the amount of strategy, time, and money that success requires, is really what our clients would tell you is the thing they appreciate the most. If this is striking a nerve with you, read on to discover ways we might be able to help you save time and money with foundational marketing projects that we can complete in 45 days or less.
Save Time and Money in 45 Days or Less With These Marketing Tools
1. Social Media Assessment & Content Plan
Who could have guessed 15 years ago when Facebook launched to the public that today there would be entire university programs teaching students how to properly and effectively manage social media!?! Arguably the most content-heavy corporate communications vehicle you're using, we understand how overwhelming it might feel - especially for those of you trying to stay committed to multiple platforms. On top of that, platform changes that are supposed to benefit us often just feel like two steps back.
If you are committed to a strong social media presence but aren't sure where to be spending your time, how to grow your community, or how to measure what's working, let us give you some much-needed insight with a Social Media Assessment and Content Plan.
This assessment and tool includes:
- A deep analysis of your current social audience and content across multiple platforms
- Strategic recommendations for who to target, and how to effectively communicate with them on each social platform
- Two months worth of social content that implements our proposed new strategy
- Tools to help you track your goals and budget
2. Website Audit & Improvement Plan
Did you know that we would rank a website as one of the top three most important marketing assets you have working for you? It really is the sales and communications tool that never sleeps and sets the tone for consumer and trade perception of your brand online.
If you want to get the most from your website but are not sure how to optimize your website analytics, evaluate your current traffic, or establish strategy and goals, let us give you lift-off with a Website Audit and Recommended Strategy. There is a strong chance that what may not be working for you now does not require a costly website investment to correct, but instead a more affordable nip and tuck.
Your custom website audit and improvement plan will include:
- A deep dive into the analytics of your current site
- Page-by-page analysis, including proofreading, design/branding consistency, and quality assurance testing
- Strategic recommendations for functionality, content, images, design, calls-to-action, etc.
- Recommendations for additional traffic-driving efforts
- Thoughts on ways to improve your current website to avoid CREATING A NEW ONE saving you tens of thousands in costs!
3. Press Release Writing, Distribution & Coverage Recap
Perhaps your company has not actively sought trade or consumer media coverage in the past, so the entire public relations process is outside your comfort zone or know-how. Or maybe you've got trade press releases down, but you have no idea where to start with consumer media. Whether the problem is that you don’t have the publication connections or that you don't have the time to develop a newsworthy and attention-capturing press release, our Public Relations team can step in and fill the gap on any single press release need. We specialize in both industry and national lifestyle media, and we know what story elements are most important to both audiences.
If you want to increase your brand's credibility, improve your image, and share important company information, let us help with Press Release Creation, Distribution & Reporting.
Your press release support will include:
- Coordination with you to ensure the message is clearly communicated and aligns with your brand
- Final input and sign-off by you
- Distribution to 250+ trade media outlets and/or over the wire to reach national lifestyle media
- Follow up with a coverage recap
If you're on a marketing team that has the internal resources to do the heavy lifting but find yourself in need of a little outside perspective on areas where you could use a boost or help in doing so, perhaps this post was written just for you! Reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll schedule a call to discuss!