It's been a whirlwind of a year and we’ve pivoted more times than we can count throughout 2020, all in an effort to better serve you with content that is helpful, relevant, informative and actionable. We started the year off strong with popular posts like Marketing Moments from Super Bowl LIV and 2020 Website Must-Haves That Marketers Can’t Ignore, then did a quick about face in March focusing on COVID-19, culturally relevant posts and "virtual" tradeshows to help you navigate national and industry-wide changes to our pre-pandemic norms.
Yes, it's been quite the year for everyone and now as we look forward to a New Year, we're rounding up our top content to not only reflect, but use it as a TOOL for planning 2021.
Here is a roundup of our most popular posts of 2020:
- Taking Action and Staying Connected Amidst COVID-19 - This is still relevant as you look forward into 2021! Take a look.
- The Role of Fresh Food Brands in the New Normal - Has our role changed as brands? You bet! Get ahead with this relevant piece.
- How Brands Can Engage with Consumers During COVID-19 - And in 2021? There is a lot in this post to keep you on your toes.
- How to Run a Successful Promotion During COVID-19 - Whether we're in a pandemic or not, promotions work to elevate brand awareness. Learn more.
- FAQs for Fresh Food Marketers During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Looking back may be a great strategy when planning ahead with this post.
- Social Media During the Quarantine - Social media is hotter than ever! Are you ready for 2021?
- Why Consistency is Key for Social Media - Amping up your social game in 2021? Start here.
- Let's Talk TikTok - Don't dive in here without knowing more!
- Instagram Reels: Here’s What We Know - You've likely been exposed to Reels as a consumer - now, will it work for your brand?
- What We Know About Instagram Guides - Just when you thought IG couldn't upgrade more, you were wrong.
- Marketing Lessons We Can Learn from the NBA "Bubble" - For basketball lovers and marketers alike!
- The Biggest Brand Fails of 2019 - People love a good horror story and we hope you'll stay away from these in 2021!
- How To Use 2020 Pop Culture Trends to Elevate Consumer PR - 100% applicable for 2021 if you're paying attention.
- 10 Questions to Ask an Influencer Before You Start Working with Them - Practice these tips and win with influencers next year and beyond!
Websites and Email Marketing
- Your Website is Your New Tradeshow Booth - Consider these thoughts for the first half of 2021 at a minimum.
- Double Down on Digital - 2020 was an excellent year to double down on digital and we think 2021 will be even better!
- A Cookie-Less World: What to Expect in the New Year - Not holiday cookies, digital cookies. Take a look and be ready.
- The Art of Successful Email Marketing - Read on for helpful tips to get your email marketing in shape in a jiff.
Looking Towards 2021
- 2021 Marketing Realities & Predictions for Fresh Produce Marketers - Stay ahead of the curve with these helpful predictions!
- How to Use the 2021 Calendars to Elevate Your Brand - By far our most popular piece of the year each year. Don't miss it for 2021.
- Influencer Marketing Opportunities for 2021 - On top of your influencer game? We think not. Get started and lean in during 2021.
When we talked about virtual tradeshows in 2020, you were all ears. Here is a round up of our top 10 and a bonus post for good luck in 2021!
- Determining The Value of Virtual Tradeshows
- Last Minute Marketing Tips to Maximize Your Booth Presence at United Fresh LIVE!
- United Fresh Live! - The Hot Industry Question
- What Blew Us Away at United Fresh LIVE! 2020: The Expo
- What Blew Us Away: Education & Networking Highlights (United Fresh LIVE!)
- Buyers, You’re The Key
- Social Media Tips for Virtual Fresh Summit
- What Blew Us Away (#WBUA): State of the Industry Marketing Takeaways from Fresh Summit
- What Blew Us Away (#WBUA): Fresh Summit 2020 Day 2 Highlights
- What Blew Us Away (#WBUA): Fresh Summit 2020 Day 3 Highlights
- What Blew Us Away (#WBUA): Capitalizing on Health & Wellness Trends
With the new year less than 2 weeks away, our team is already preparing for another exciting year of binge-worthy reading for marketers. If you have a topic you'd like us to cover, as always, we are all ears! Send a note to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to add it to our line-up in 2021.