If you know anything about the team at DMA Solutions, you likely know how passionate we are about analyzing data to make smarter decisions about marketing activities. If this is something that excites you too, you can learn more about applying analytics to your marketing routine in this post here, here or here. I told you we were passionate!
Lately we've seen a trend in our data relative to this blog! We've noticed that you, our loyal readers, are keen on blog posts highlighting the topic of social media. If this is you and social media is your jam, we've rounded up our top blog posts featuring social media - EVER! And although some of these date back to 2013, they are surprisingly still relevant. Here's a quick list of 10 blog posts featuring social media for your reading and learning pleasure...
- Keeping it Real on Social Media: Do This, Not That
- Social Media During the Quarantine
- Using Social Media to Show Brand Authority
- How Much Should I Spend on Social Media Ads
- Why Flexibility is a Social Media Marketer's Best Friend
- Why Consistency is Key for Social Media
- Brand Activism, Smart Social Media Strategy & Live Moments "Win" Advertising's Biggest Night of the Year
- Best Practices on Social Media During a Tragedy
- 3 Social Media Changes You Need to Know About
- 7 Creative Social Media Posts for Fresh Produce Marketers
Can't get enough of these social media tips? Download the deck from one of our recent Marketing Matters Webinars featuring "The State of Social Media." This presentation includes the current state of social media and includes important statistics that fresh produce marketers should know.
Have an idea about a topic we should explore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're all ears!